We ask Dr Katarina Spies, Medical Director at the Vida Fertility Institute in Spain the following questions about her IVF clinic:
- What happens first when a couple come to the clinic?
- When does testing begin? Does this happen in the room you showed us?
- How long after the tests do the couple come back to see you?
- What happens at that meeting? When a couple start IVF, how often do they need to come to the clinic?
- What happens each time?
- How long are they at the clinic? Is there a special separate area for the men? So that people in the waiting room don’t see them go into a room to do a sample?
- What happens during the IVF transfer? Where does this happen?